Passionate Virginia Attorney Brings You Peace of Mind
Ethical counsel for families, criminal defendants, and civil litigants in Loudoun County
Legal issues tend to arise when you least expect them. When you’re faced with an arrest, a divorce, or a civil dispute, hiring a skilled attorney is your best chance of obtaining a positive result. At the Law Office of Charles F. Koehler, P.C., in Leesburg, I have represented Virginians in family law, criminal defense and civil litigation cases for more than a decade. Realizing that your legal matter affects your personal and professional life, I am committed to finding the quickest and most effective resolution.
Hands-on counsel from a persistent Leesburg lawyer
When you hire me for a criminal defense, family law, or litigation issue, you work directly with me — not a paralegal. Throughout Loudoun County, clients choose my firm for legal support because I:
- Advocate for your rights — Whether you are seeking a legal separation, fighting a traffic ticket, or litigating a landlord-tenant dispute, you can trust me to act as a dedicated advocate for your rights.
- Calculate a strategic course of action — After carefully assessing your case, I devise a strategic course of action that protects your interests and helps you achieve your objectives.
- Develop unique solutions — I am known by clients and colleagues alike for devising unique and creative solutions that best meet my clients’ needs.
I am also proud to have earned the recognition of colleagues familiar with my practice: I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability. No matter what type of legal issue is unsettling your life, I am ready to represent you with skill and compassion.
Skilled representation for a range of legal matters
My firm provides strong support to Loudoun County clients in the following practice areas:
- Family law — I provide empathetic counsel to families seeking to resolve divorce, child custody, and child support issues in Virginia.
- Criminal defense — Whether you are charged with a drug crime, theft, or traffic violation, I draw upon my vast knowledge of the criminal justice system to help you build a solid criminal defense.
- Civil litigation — I represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of civil litigation matters including contract breaches and landlord-tenant disputes.
At my firm, I believe in providing every client with personalized attention. I strive to quickly identify the underlying issues in your case and formulate a precise plan for achieving a favorable outcome.
Contact a highly rated Loudoun County lawyer today
The Law Office of Charles F. Koehler, P.C. provides dedicated counsel to clients in family law, criminal defense, and civil litigation in Virginia. Call 571-252-8614 or contact my firm online to schedule a consultation with me at my Leesburg office.